Friday, April 23, 2010

Newscast video is due!

Your finished newscast is due today!
You should have it edited and the green-screen effect and picture-in-picture effect done. Your title and effects should be added. Don't forget to give credit to everyone who helped you do the movie. But don't write out their names, use their initials in case I put it as an example on the web.
This morning I found a trick that really speeds up the last step. Instead of Exporting the movie in Adobe Premiere Elements you should export it as a MPEG that is Multimedia Compatible. This really changes the process making it so much quicker! For example ZB, who finished her movie yesterday, exported it as a movie and it took 1 hour and 47 minutes. When I did the same thing this morning as an MPEG it took fifteen seconds. BIG DIFFERENCE!
I have never figured out why it always took so long with Premiere, I know the newer versions don't take that long. Its probably just one of those quirky bugs because its version 1.0.
How did your movie turn out?

14 comments:

RT said...

The movie turned out good but it is funny because forrest jacket was green so his jacket turned the color of the background

da said...

pretty good..

mjg said...

My movie turned out alriqhtt;; But i know it could be better;

Joselin -Barbie said...

My movie turned out good. Im not really done with it yet. I like how the backround is. I Really didnt like this project but it was okay.

ar said...

It turn out good not perfect by all right. by who knows right lets see how it comes out.

jvr said...

I dont know how i did on the movie. The reason i dont know how i di on the video because i havent done the video yet.

zvnb said...

My movie looks great.I like my movie it looks cool. I'm done with my movie. I need to save it to 265 box.

kjh said...

my movie turned out great! althogh. my voice souds like a mans voice

Sara Millard said...

I didn't complete my assingment . I didn't think my video needed edited because the parts that were in it made it look realistic .

- LillBarbie

FEY said...

My video turn out good.

JAOC said...

I think our video turned out well. I hope i get a good grade on my video. I liked our video.

dnd said...

my movie terned out bad I look like a doofus and because I had to look up to see the camera and the cue card guy got them mixed up so I said the whole thing by heartand now Im fubling judt to figure out how to get the background picture in a picture effect

cl021195 said...

i dont know becuase we never worked on it.

bes said...

Well im not finished but the movie by itself came out very excellent.