Friday, April 16, 2010

Never Fails

One of the things I don't like about Adobe Premiere Elements is our version is 1.0. Version 1.0 means its the first version that is sold and they always have lots and lots of problems (bugs).
To give you an idea APE went to version 5.0 in just over two years because of all the major things they had to fix. These problems always show up right at the worst time. Never Fails.
Another problem we have with APE version 1.0 is it's too old. None of the cameras we've got in the last two years use those old formats. Since the old cameras have been abused too much and don't work right anymore, we've been using the new ones, but we can't use those formats in Premiere because they weren't around when version 1.0 came out. Of course Zamzir, (the website I normally use to change formats) starts having major problems when I try to convert your movies. Never Fails.
Hopefully, you have all finished filming and are waiting on me to solve this problem so that you can move on. Don't forget you need not only a background, but a picture to put over your shoulder when you do your newscast editing. Do you have everything you need so that once I fix the format problem you can finish your movie?

12 comments:

jvr said...

Yes because were done with taking the video.

dnd said...

i have tha background picture done (it's been done) but im still looking for a good picture to put in the background but Im sure that I will find one soon

JAOC said...

Im not completly ready. Im close to ready. I just need to finish my last scripts.

mjg said...

Yes. I do have everything i need.

FEY said...

All I need to do is just edit my video.

zvnb said...

I have not done filming. I need to film whta i'm going to say. Then I will move on to the next step.

KR said...

Yes i have everything i need to know to finish this movie .

D.A. said...

Yes i im not realy sure but we WiLL finsh our MoVIE.

Jocy Barbie said...

Yeah i do have everything i need. I think im am going to enjoy this project alot. Specially because im with my BESTFRIEND sara. :]

sara millard said...

Yes , I am on task . Everything is ready . And yes i agree with you i think you should change the program

ar said...

well iam not ready to do a movie yet. i dont fell like doing a video at all!!!!!

benito saenz said...

Yes i had everything and i Finished.The Movie came out to be very good.:)