Friday, September 4, 2009

Photostory Project

This week we started a new project. This time we are actually going to create a video using 15 or 20 pictures. This is a simple process, but we are learning to walk before I let you run. Using Photostory 3 from Microsoft you are to make a video. It can be about you, the school, or something else that you are interested in. You don't have to use the photographs you have taken around the school. You do have to add the following things:
  • text to each picture (make sure it shows up easily and it doesn't cover up the picture)
  • transitions from picture to picture
  • music for a background, if you bring some from home it needs to be in .wav format and you need to follow copyright.

What are you planning to do your project on? How is it going so far?

14 comments:

er said...

i am going to do more photos.and it is going bad!!!$$$$$$$$

kerrah said...

its kool ig.

eab said...

well i dont really now yet i am still stuck on my first project . everybody is done. btu iam planning to do something scary and with action. so when i get that done i will write again and say how is it going so far. right now it aint goin good because i diont now what to do on the project. but when i get started i will no

AVD said...

photo story is not so hard. like altering pis and videos.

cc said...

this was fun!!! i can show people the pics i took and make it into a lil slide show i want to add my kind of music

jc said...

im picture is going to be about someones picture, well ya ,ya is going good.

nmh said...

im am hvain fun so far.the vidio presentation thing is kind of hard.

rv said...

I am going to do something about cars.Maybe about fast cars.That is what I am going to do.

rl said...

I am doing my project about school.I have took alot of pictures of alot of different ppl & teachers.My project is going pretty good i have a good amount of pic already.

stt said...

Im doing pretty good on my project

acc said...

well im planning to do my project.But i want it to be intresting.More like scary or funny.I want it to be very intresting,amazing and awsome.Also i want my music to be more intersting too.

dlr said...

What i am thinking of doing on my project is a story or just something on monsters inc. I have not started yet soo its pretty far okay.

aga said...

it's going okay i guez ; but umm i think im planning to put different type of pitures & see if that works out. i think it probly will be funny but i havnt started yet so it's going okay.

mfg said...

I don't know yet.Well the thing is that i haven't started yet.But probably i may do my project on the school or something that catches my attention.