Friday, August 28, 2009

Taking Pictures

You've had your first chance to go out and take pictures and it went pretty well. There were a few groups that grew too large and, of course, some pictures that didn't turn out well. Surprisingly some of the "bad" pictures actually looked cool. Like you had deliberately done some sort of special effect to them.
Now we are working on some picture editing techniques. I showed you how to crop a photo and also how to remove one person from a photo and put them into a second photo. This last requires some effort to do right because you have to make sure that the person you add has all the old background removed, has been adjusted so they are the right size, and then fits into the picture in a realistic way. We are not going to worry about the shadows for this assignment, but that also can affect your results.

How is you picture editing project going?

20 comments:

er said...

my pictur editing are not going grate

st said...

Its going realy good its fun but its kinda hard

jc said...

I don't now yet bet I will do my best work.

dlr said...

My picture editing is going well since i barely started. I think cropping the pictures was kind of hard but i think ill get the hang of it.

nmh said...

i had fun taking pictures.i think this year is gonna be fun.

jf said...

well is going good but is unfinished.

ds said...

I think that the camara taken wasfun i did have no problems im still designen thepic of nico ivan and eligah the look like gohst it so cool im glad to be in this class it.z reall fun to take picures

is said...

I havent even started it but ima try hard to make it look really cool.

ddl said...

My pic. editing is going very well cause i did not think i was going to do well but i did very well for my first time.

aga said...

Since we just started editing our picture i thinhk it's going pretty well. But the one i think i'm having a little problem with is cropping the picture it's pretty hard to go around the person. But umm other than that i think it's okay.

kk said...

It is going ok i guess its kind of confusing but i will catch on sooner or later! The pics. are going awsome!!

eab said...

well my project is going great. So far i havent even done anything.Actually i having trouble doing it but then i would do it then i would be done ......THANK YOU for reading

afm said...

It's was cool because we could have fun and it was aoswem

acc said...

The first time that we went out to the hallway to take pictures. It was pretty kool ohh... and my picture project is okay. Im still working on it.

rjv said...

It was cool because you can pick your group.

c c said...

Me and my friend went out and took pics of the school. Till' our battery dies in the middle of taking pics.we even took some of classes. our teachers enjoyed our plesure and tookk some of theres. we even made them laugh somhow.we cant wait to see how they came out.

AVD said...

pics will be cool to do and not so hard to do.

jc said...

I realy don't like to take my picture but if it will get me a go grade then ok I will take my picture.

mfg said...

The picture editing is going pretty good.It is a little bit hard because you have to crop it and use the magic laso.And you have to crop the face or what your croping out right.Hopefully practicing more can help me do better on editing pictures and putting the croping part into another picture to make it look cool.

rl said...

my picture editing project is goin pretty good.It is coming out freat.