Friday, February 26, 2010

LipSync Video

Our new project is where you lipsync to one of your favorite songs. You will record yourself singing to the song, remove all the sound from the video, and add the song itself to the audio track. All the filming should be done by Tuesday! Otherwise, you will not have the time to finish editing and syncing the music for your film before the nine weeks is over. All practicing need to be finished already, I hope you've prepared.
When you record you want to get it done in one take so that it is easier to sync to the song. You can do cuts but it will just make the project more work for you.
Are you ready to film your video? What song did you choose to do?

8 comments:

dnd said...

The video is getting me a little nervous I think because of it I might choke and mess up I would hope not it bad enough as it is...

da said...

i dont thimk were ready but its watever..we are doing the song "go hard" by the RANGERS..
in my group is ronald and antonio

mjg said...

Yes im ready for it. I chose "baby" by Justin Bieber.

FEY said...

Well I really dont want to do this project. I dont like singing, and Im not big in music.

rt said...

NOOO we are not ready. It is already time to fill there so we have to do it. We choose GO HARD by THE RANGERS

zvnb said...

No.We have not chose a song yet mr.geaslen.we r still looking for a song.

JAOC said...

Yes i am ready to film my video. My group chose the song Go hard by Rangers. I hope we do good onthe video.

Joselin S said...

I had alot fun making the video. It was cool because we got to use our favorite song. We used Barbie Girl beacuse were barbies.