Friday, August 29, 2008

Post Picture Taking

Now you have taken pictures and had a chance to look at the pictures that you took.
Was it as easy/hard as you thought it would be? I noticed several of you had problems with framing your picture correctly and with people moving when you took the shot. I also noticed that you didn't have problems with the light through windows that we had discussed, which is good.
Now you have to select ten of your photos (or the others photos if you want) and put them into a video slideshow using Photostory. What so you plan to have as the theme for your video? You are limited because we are just using pictures from Monday at school, but are doing on friends, the school, what?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was really easy to use the camera. I want to do it again sometime.

Anonymous said...

It was harder than i thought it was goin to be. My video plan is for me to do something involving basketball

Anonymous said...

I think it was preety easy because I alreasy knew how to handle a camara.Its okay I ok I guess because we are useing pictures from our friends, teachers and our school. I plann on having a not ordinary theme song that can get every one on the mood to see it

Anonymous said...

It was easier than I thought it would be.My theme is what people do in class.

Anonymous said...

i think it was pretty easy takeing pictuers.my theme for my video is moments at pv middle school an staff members.

Anonymous said...

i like the part when we whear taken the pictures

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when we was all around the school taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

I dont know what im going to have as my theme yet. It was easy to take the pictures.

Anonymous said...

it was kind of hard the theme of my video will be people from the school.

Anonymous said...

it was easy. my theme for my video is all about me i dont know why

Anonymous said...

It was easier than I thought it would be. I don't know what I am going to have for my theme yet.

Anonymous said...

it was hader than i thought because of all the buttons. and you have to learn all the functions to the camera.

Anonymous said...

It was easy. I don't know what I will have as a theme yet.

Anonymous said...

it wasnt as easy as it looks so yeah.