Friday, May 7, 2010

Finishing the Interview

By now you should have your video almost completed. You should have taken three or four pictures of the object, recorded the object's answers using Audacity, and videoed yourself asking the questions. Once you have the answers recorded using Audacity then you modify the sound so it doesn't sound like you. Try to make it sound like what you imagine the object's voice would sound like (if they really could talk).
After you are done changing the sound files it would be time to put your video together. Cut the video of you asking the questions up so that each question is separate. Then you insert one of the pictures of your object in between each question. Drop the sound file for each answer under the object picture in the Audio layer. (You may have to stretch the picture along the timeline to make it fit.) After you do all that its just Title and Credits then save and turn it.
How are you doing on the project? Are you caught up or have you been wasting time?

10 comments:

zvnb said...

I need to recod myself asking the questions. I' going to do that today. I hope to be done by Monday.

mjg said...

Im doing good with it. And yes i have but ill finish it.

mjm said...

Having trouble dont know what object to interview && dont have questions to ask && havnt tookk pixx and a video of me interviewing it.

cb said...

I've ben wasting time some times and other times i do my work. I am not caught up be cuz i am very stupid that is y i dont have very much stuff done.

Barbie (Jocy) said...

I am not doing well. I still havn't took any pictures of my object. I havn't recorded myself neither.

FEY said...

Well I just got my news video done. And I'm almost done with my cue card for the interview. Im going to interview an orange.

Sara Millard said...

- - i am do Awesome xD ! ; I have my pictures of my Barbie , and i already recorded my questhions ! I feel like im doing awesome !


- LillBarbie ♥

RT said...

I am sort of behind im done with the question and I already took pictures so all I have to do is shoot the video.

FEY said...

Well I just got my script done. And I need to get my non-living object, wich is a orange. My script is 4 pages long. I made 2 copies of my script, one for me to read, and the other for the camera guy.

benito said...

I've caught up all i need is put a piece together and im done with it:)