Friday, December 4, 2009

Putting it All Together

Now that you have your pictures and your narration it is time to put them together. If we were "dubbing" into a video you would start by loading the video and then dropping the sound file into the appropriate place. But we are actually going to do this the other way around. We are going to start with the narration file and then move to where you want the 1st picture and drop it in. Then you move the where you need the 2nd picture and drop that one in, then the 3rd and so on, and so on, etc. This should be a little easier than true "dubbing" on a video.
How is your How To video coming along?

14 comments:

er said...

not good.. it is boring

nmh said...

I am ready to recoed so far we have made the pictures abd recorded our voice.

stt said...

my partner and I are actually done with are movie and it went well

mfg said...

Excellent.From all the video assigments,I have liked this one alot.I don't know why but I do.All we need to do is take pictures and doing the dubbing.

JC said...

This work is realy hard.

dlr said...

well we took the pictures but we havnt made the video yet. soo i guess i can say we havnt started it yet.

aga said...

umh its going okay we havnt recorded everything completely. We just need to take pictures of the things we are doing but other than that its going well;;

acc said...

my video is coming good. were almost done with the project. its awsome. i like the project.

cjc said...

...skateborading time...me and ana wil show u how its done

rv said...

I'am all most done with the my picture video.

jc said...

well main is good.well is going fine

ddl said...

we did not finish it yet.

ds101895 said...

when i was putting my video togeather it was easy smoth and not so hard to get all of the information that i neede for how to kill ay vampire.

eab said...

We had a good time making the video and talking in the box thingy it was cool then taking the pictures was ok and now ama finish my movie it was fun we had a good tiome making it once again