Friday, October 9, 2009

Return To The Door

After some basic instruction on how to use the camera correctly, we went back and re-shot the scenes for The Door. I'm somewhat pleased by how you took the idea of the movie and changed it to make it your own. I do wish that you had made it a little more suspenseful but it was your first acting job and its hard to act scared or look scary when you are giggling;>.
The people who I have seen doing the basic editing on their movie have done a pretty good job. You have cut out the blurry and unneeded parts, but some of you could have taken some small parts that you cut off and placed them into the parts you left and actually created a better video. Many real movies do this, as a matter of fact, normally that's what happens whenever you see a change in the camera angle.
Some of you have also gone ahead and added you title and credits, which I had planned on doing next week along with sound effects and some basic special effects (mainly for one group's movie.)
This is great and I'm impressed that some of you already knew how to do this!
How do you feel about your movie so far?

14 comments:

er said...

it is not cool i dont like it.

cjc said...

i love playing a scary part as in the grudge!!!!!!!!!!

eab said...

the video is goin great am thnk iam done i had a lots of fun making thwe movie we kind of messed up a little but we got it tohether and worked it out.But puting the moving together is hard but ill get it done

dlr said...

I think we did okay. We were probably not the best but we tryed atleast & after we edited i think it would come out good.

DDL said...

I feel pleased with myself and that it is a working progress.

stt said...

pretty good actualy

jc said...

well my movie is going prety nice. actually we're already done.

stt said...

pretty good actually

nmh said...

i liked using the cameras.it was fun.

acc said...

i feel okay. i think it came out better this time then last time. i think that my video is awsome. it more scaryer.

mfg said...

I feel so great!I think it really did turn out good.We just had to put the part were i go out and get scared because it got deleted on the original one.But the problem got solved.We took another shot and we just put them together.But this has been a good movie I have done.

rl said...

I feel proud of me and my partners.We did a good job.We had trouble with the camera but then we figured it out.But it came out fabulous.

rodolfo said...

I like my move and I think you will like it to.

kk said...

its really cool.